Wednesday, July 11, 2007

hello people.
the day started bad uh.
kao lah.
TMD!
wen leaving parade square got caught by faziuh mouse face.
kao lah.
ask me go up in front of so many people.of course embarrassing.
so i waited till my class gone den i go up with miss tan.tuck my shirt in.
damn nerd lah!
den she started asking why you never come up when i called you
you noe i was calling you rite.
and all those fuck shit.heck care her.
say say say den finally let me go.
miss tan den ask me why i look so tired and haggard.
i tell her say i sore everywhere.very tired
dun wan come skl.mother ask me come one.
den she say.just try your best uh.
next time dun get caught by her.


so yesterday had pe.did napha 5 items.
cool lah.
got all a except incline.
that one do will die.
yunni did something which is kinda bad.
but to us very good.
LOL.
now i am aching everywher.
den blahh.

had music at ava room.
watched the sound of music,which is kinda okay...
den had pw.
which is kinda slack.
cause mrs hui keep going to office.den walk damn slow.
yuhui started talking about going to her councilor investiture blah.
i was so tired cannot even listen to her.

den recess waited for them to buy food.
samuel came and asked me if i tio caught in the morning.
lol.
paiseh lah.now everyone noes i am the one who got caught.
tian yang took my money.TMD!
didnt even bother to return me and went off.
.___.

had lit and eng.
blah blah blah.

stayed back wanted to colour the egg project thing.
but no paint.so chatted.
saw some things which is so f disgusting.
*roll eyes*

went home.parents not home.went to send mummy's fren to america.
den slept.was so tired and aching everywhere that i didnt want to wake up.
mummy woke me up when they came back.


bye world.
tomoro's co.
die.haven even practice tuku.
.____.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home